Friday, April 26, 2019

4/25/19


1. A bunch of us were swimming in Lake St. Clair near the mouth of the Detroit River. There were huge swells that kept pushing us north until we finally ended up at the Grosse Pointe Farms city park. The police station was located there and we went in, waiting for Mr. Jensen to drive us home. The station was being remodeled and we walked around and checked out the work being done.

2. This is a reoccurring theme. I can slide down the stairs on my heels, sort of like sliding down the bannister. n this dream I was demonstrating it so some kids on the stairs and an escalator. One of the escalators was broken so I had to use the other one. I half woke up and wondered if I really could do this in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...