Saturday, April 27, 2019

4/27/19


1. I'm in a section of an office building where I'm not supposed to be. An office manager finds out and she starts chasing me. I end up in a room that's being sealed off with pods made of aluminum foil. I hide in one and a worker comes up to the pod and starts taping it shut. I hold my breath to keep from laughing and getting caught. He's about two feet away from me and I finally start laughing and wake up.

2. This is one of those annoyingly repetitive dreams. I'm putting an endless supply of items in containers and some of them have special plugs on them!?!?

3. I was with two other guys and we were acting up. An older guy catches us and writes out what we think are tickets and hands them to us. It turns out they are actually prescriptions for anti-hallucinatory drugs and he includes a check to pay for the first drug order. One of the guys runs down a ski slope and climbs a tree. I call out for him and when he answers we run down to see what he's up to. He's having a vision of some dragon-like monster which we can also see. The older man mentions that my friend's sister Julie had demons in high school but her husband gave her the drugs and she recovered. I look at the papers he gave me and find a cheque for $950. The monster dying is the last thing I see before I wake up.

4. Using an electric saw, I cut a couple holes in a wall so we can install either light switches or electric outlets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...