Wednesday, April 24, 2019

4/24/19


1. We heard that a terrorist had highjacked a plane and it was going to crash near our house. I looked out the window of my brother's room and could see it heading straight towards our home. We tried to seal up the windows and when it crashed, tons of smoke leaked through the cracks in the windows.

2. I was walking to class with some friends and we were talking politics. I saw Ken S. who I used to work with and made a snide remark about how someday he'd see the light and become a Democrat. Then I commented that we shouldn't discuss politics if we wanted to keep all our friends.

3. Our local Krogers grocery store had a dining area and I was sitting with my friend Jeff, discussing temptations I've had about drinking. I mentioned that I saw someone leaving the store with a 12-pack of craft beer and it made me want to start drinking again, just for a few days. He reminded me that it was a terrible idea. Then he mentioned that the store recently launched a buffet and we could dine for free. I joined him and checked out the spread, but told him I wasn't hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...