Sunday, April 21, 2019

4/21/10


1. There was a wall with the names of various countries on it. I could pick one and it would be the theme of my next dream.

2. My friend Jeff was in a race that involved riding a bike and driving a race car through a suburban neighborhood. For the bike portion of the race, he had to remove large strips of white tape from the eves of houses.

3. I was filming an old guy who looked like the actor Wilford Brimley, conversing with a young woman. He was the maker of a specialized part for race car engines. In the dream, he was smoking a fat stogie that kept going out. At one point, I played his role and got fed up with the cigar going out all the time. I finally, poured tap water over it and threw it in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...