Monday, April 22, 2019

4/22/19


1. Someone left a yellow pickup truck for me to drive home (from work?). I was staying at my Grandma Bruske's old home on the west side. She had a new place. There's some confusion here between her and my mother-in-law. I was going to walk a few blocks and asked if the neighborhood was safe.

2. I attended an advertising meeting and ran into Colleen and Kent who I used to work with. Then I drove a big truck to (can't read my notes here). After I grabbed a box of chocolates I was at an (apartment?) and I gave a dog some chocolate at a few bits of a broken biscotti.

3. I was at the ticket counter at an art museum and bought tickets for the museum and for some show opening the next day called "The Loop". My wife told me to be sure to get tickets to "The Loop" and I showed her my tickets. While walking away I said "We can go now, Honey" which was supposed to be a quote from our old friend Bess. I started to explain who Bess was when I woke up.

4. I had a Mexican dinner at our friends the Corbs. As I was leaving I noticed the kids were having a sleepover with the boys sleeping on the floor in one room and the girls in another room. As I was leaving,  I comment that the dinner was great and I'd be hearing it (passing gas) all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...