Friday, April 19, 2019

4/19/19


1. I was in Warsaw and somehow ended up in the outskirts of he city. I went into a shop in a small village where they sold some sort of ancient art or artifacts. The owner had a shop in Detroit and we chatted for a while. I started to head back towards the downtown area, which I could see in the distance. I figured the best way to get there would be follow the canals. I saw a bishop in his Sunday best white robes and a mitre wading across the shallow part of a river. At this point another guy was with me. We were following a dried up riverbed and it was gated off. Some ruffians demanded money to unlock the gate and let us through. The leader asked if I had any bitcoins. I reached in my pocket and produced a handful of miscellaneous worthless coins. I told him I'd give them to him after he unlocked the gate. He did and I handed him the money and we ran for it. He followed us along the river's edge and ended up throwing a massive cow head down at me. I woke up before it hit me.

2. I was staying with a bunch of friends (the Corbs), in a large motel room which was adjacent to a town square. People were out dining and just hanging around. My dad was with some of his friends. His head was bandaged and he looked pretty frail. I noticed an older couple and the woman looked familiar. Apparently she was a Greek actress in town for the premier of her latest film. The guy was very protective of her and I told him I just wanted to say "Hi" to her and wouldn't bother her. I ended up back in the motel room, (actually it was more like an apartment), and was going to make bread for dinner. There were a bunch of glasses of beer on the kitchen counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...