Wednesday, April 17, 2019

4/17/19


I was working for a Japanese company and they decided to provide a free brunch for all the employees. We had exactly 20 minutes to eat. I went up to the buffet table and noticed that the paper plates were about 3 inches wide. I eventually found a larger plastic plate and dug into one of the entrees. It was a large custard-like loaf with meatloaf underneath. I took two huge portions of it and set it down at a table then went back for dessert. After just three minutes, people were already finished eating and were scraping their plates and putting them in the trash. The president of the company was eating a cake that had tiny sprinkles in it, so I decided to take a piece of that one. There were several other huge cakes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...