Tuesday, April 16, 2019

4/16/19


1. Several of us were standing on a street corner holding a big tray with cube shaped objects on it. They represented possible future outcomes (?) and we were firing bullets at them.

2. This took place at a large outdoor event where people were seated at picnic tables eating. Someone suggested I see my brother Paul for something to eat. He had a half of a hamburger and some grilled salmon, but it didn't look very appealing so I told him I wasn't hungry.

3. I was at the starting line  of a multi-class sailboat race at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club. I was milling around and spotted Dave W., an old grade school pal, and his older frumpy wife.

4. I was at a small town shopping area with upscale retail shops, much like Grosse Pointe. An older gentleman was inside a store validating parking tickets. He was going to retire, but had recently accepted another job. Someone commented: "You have an advantage. You're British. Americans love the accent."

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...