Monday, April 15, 2019

4/15/19


1. After a Chernobyl type incident, I was sorting through packets of get well cards. They were written mainly in Polish and included colorful drawings. The packages also included white garbage ties and thin sheets of cellophane for some reason. There was a woman from some Slavic country and I amused her with the few Polish phrases I knew like Matku Boska (Mother of God) and Psha Klef Kolera (Dog's blood Cholera) which she gave me the modern definition of.

2. Marie D. and I were changing into bathing suits to sun tan.

3. I had a box of misc. baked goods and the box kept falling apart and the desserts kept falling out. I decided I should just eat most of the blueberry cake before all of it fell out. Someone mentioned that they were baked by some Kashoubs, so it didn't factor into their economy and I thought that it was a rather racist comment/observation to make.

4. My wife and I were staying at a hotel (in New Orleans?) and her company was picking up the tab. We started making out in the room when a couple maids came in to clean. One of them was rolling around on the carpet pretending to look for lint, and I was convinced they were wasting time and weren't going to leave any time soon. I huffed out and Diana asked me if I wanted to go with her into the French Quarter to get someone's autograph. I said no and went off on my own, mad that the maids spoiled the moment, and I was determined to stay out for as long as I could. I roamed around the hotel and at one point walked through a sports bar. I had to push my way through to get to the stairs that led to the elevators. When I got there, one of them was malfunctioning and was stuck between floors. When the next elevator car came, I got in and mentioned to the operator that she needed to report the malfunctioning elevator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...