Friday, April 12, 2019

4/12/18


1. I had enclosed $100,000 in cash in an envelope and put it in a cabinet in a hospital for my dad. When I realized how risky it was, I tried to figure out a way to get it back before someone stole it.

2. This was the first chasing dream I've had in a long time. It started out with a series of low flying planes spewing trails of black smoke. This, apparently contained some kind of substance that would turn us into zombies. Some of us hid inside a furniture store to avoid inhaling the chemicals. I hid in a furniture crate. When we emerged, state police started chasing us, and the rest of the dream was a series of one narrow escape after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...