Sunday, April 14, 2019

4/13/19


1. A bunch of families were staying in cabins out in the woods. I think were were there grieving together, but eventually we started having discussions about movies.

2. We were in a car driving on an overpass that had recently been shoveled and there was a news crew filming it because it was a great accomplishment for Trump. I commented, "Wow, this is is one of the great and only things he's done in two years!"

3. My dad and I were at a camp in southern France. My brother Paul was going to meet me and we were going to travel east and then to southern France together. At the golf course a bunch of guys were going to start a four-handed card game and I asked them what's normal to open the betting--I didn't have a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...