Thursday, April 11, 2019

4/11/19


1. I was attending some kind of costume party. I was dressed as a clown minus the clown makeup. Dave S., an old high school friend was telling me that he had been on the wagon for years, but now that he was dating a girl who drank, he decided to start drinking for a little bit, but would quit down the road. The party moved outdoors where there was an unusual contest. Teams of three gathered at the top of a long driveway, and someone would run a pail of water up the hill and dump it. One person per team would use a broom and try to sweep as much water as possible down into a catch basin where it would be measured. I broomed all our water plus some that was off to the side and clearly we were going to be the winners.

2. I was playing a duet with Wally. He was playing the lute and I was playing this giant one-stringed bass that was attached to a harp. The string was quite loose and Wally asked me to tighten it up to improve the tone. Then, I was standing on a window ledge and the frame was coming away from the wall, and I yelled down to Wally who was on the driveway that it needed attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...