Sunday, March 31, 2019

3/31/19


1. I was running late for school. I had trouble finding my coat, and when I found it in the closet, it kept falling down and I'd lose it again. I was responsible for getting my two brothers ready for school as well. When I finally headed out the door, the bus I usually took drove by and I had to walk. As it turned out, I only lived a couple blocks from campus. The school was called Lathrup High (which I've never heard of in real life) and the buildings were a mix of modern and 19th century brick structures.  As I approached the school, I was on a giant hill and people were falling down the steps, trying to get down it. I finally got to school near the end of homeroom period, which started every day. I had the class schedule on my wristwatch, but it was for the previous semester. I knew my first class was gym, so I went there. In the locker room, the boys and girls were getting physicals.

2 I was trying to get money out of an ATM, but my card somehow broke into several pieces in my wallet. I went into a bank and was issued a new card. To get money, you needed to insert a half of a black olive in one slot and then insert your card in another. After you entered your PIN, a music video played on a small screen and the tune was a very catchy New Orleans song by a brass band and singers. I got such a kick out of this, I demonstrated it for my wife.

3. This started out in front of either an office or college building. I was with our friend Randy and we discussed the fact that, even though everything appeared normal, we were actually underwater. We swam up to see where the surface was, but never really found it. I walked down the hall and could also swim if I wanted to. The dream morphed into me being with a camera crew taping several segments of people being interviewed. We discussed how later I would be playing guitar on a long jam that we'd set the footage to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...