Tuesday, March 5, 2019


Only remember bits and pieces of last night's dreams. In one, I was looking out the bedroom window of a house we were renting. Some friends were laughing at my bright blue gas-guzzling Mercury Grand Marquis in the driveway and commenting on how it probably only got two or three miles per gallon. I thought to myself, well, it's a company car, so who cares. Then I remembered that it wasn't a company car. In another dream, we were preparing a dinner for some guests, and I was showing my wife a business card with names I had jotted down on it of a few random advertising associates she might know. My wife was a photographer and was about to go on a long photo shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...