Wednesday, March 6, 2019

3/6/19



A night of nightmares!
I can't remember them all, but here are a couple from last night:

1. I was being chased by someone and ended up in the apartment of a high rise. For some reason I was naked and I rummaged through a dresser and found some clothes. Before I put them on, my pursuer broke into the apartment. I leapt out the window knowing I could fly. The apartment building was on the hill of a large city. With the clothes in my hands, I rode the air currents out of the city and into the country. On the way, I passed a balcony with two women having cocktails who were appalled that I was naked. I landed in a pick-your-own apple orchard which had a security fence around it. I found an opening and  when someone chased me, I realized that I had some sort of protest sign which I started waving.

2. I was wandering around in a downtown area that looked a bit like Detroit. I ended up in a dental chair and my dad (who's deceased) was drilling one of my teeth through my cheek. It was excruciatingly painful and I woke up with a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...