Saturday, March 9, 2019

3/9/19


1. We were at a beach house and were coming back from a day at the shore. A friend, "M", who I had mentored when she was just out of art school, was covered in sand, and I suggested she take a shower. I had to search high and low to find her a towel. I handed her one and she headed into our communal shower. Just then, a whole hoard of young friends of my daughters arrived and it was pure mayhem.

2. I don't remember much of this dream except that we were driving on a coastal road on one of the Hawaiian Islands in a four-seat sports car. Thad, an old grade school friend was driving, although he was sort of low riding and could barely see over the steering wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...