Friday, March 8, 2019

3/8/19


1. I was on the set of "Murder She Wrote" only it was real life and was taking place at the police station. One of the detectives was going to contact some communists and he asked me if he could use my phone number. I told him I didn't want to get killed. We were going to meet someone and I asked him if I could stop by my home to do something (use the bathroom?). I entered the house, which was similar to one of our neighbors, and tried to find my bedroom. Every room in the house looked like a 18th Century French drawing room. There literally were no other rooms in the house.
2. This one took place in a house that was similar to the one I grew up in. I was getting ready to go to bed but figured I needed a glass of wine or two to get to sleep. I found a crumpled up plastic bottle of wine in the fridge which I stashed in my pocket. There was an opened can of cheap beer in the fridge which I guzzled. Then I went down in that basement and found a stack of photos on the floor and I suspected our cat put them there. I picked them up and when I returned, there was another stack of photos. When I went into the bathroom, I found a pile of shredded toilet paper, so I knew at this point it was indeed, the cat. I went into a small bedroom and when I opened the drawer to hide the wine, I found a half bottle of vodka. Then I noticed the bed was messed up and a friend of ours, "A" was with her girlfriend and was thanking our host for putting them up for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...