Saturday, March 30, 2019

3/30/18


1. I was in a large, multi-story department store riding an escalator up from floor to floor. It was crowded and on just about every floor, someone would stop me and introduce themselves and tell me they had worked with me, long ago.

2. I was helping some young kids participate in a balloon race. We were to release our balloon and the first one to arrive in the city of Hamramck would win a prize. Ours was attached to a large heavy wooden pole, so we removed it and sealed it with string. When I tested it, it fell immediately to the floor, so I told the kids I'd take it outside and release it. Since I knew it wasn't going anywhere, I put it in a trash can and was going to tell the kids that it must have gotten lost.

3. A bunch of us were on a bus heading to a bar. The bartender was with us and was dressed in a furry, beaver or raccoon costume. I mad a wisecrack like "Who's carding WHO?' Or  "You're carding ME?"

4. Several of us were siting at a piano and our instructor announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the piano is made up of keys (notes)." I started at the high end of the piano and played the notes one at a time down the keyboard. A couple of the kids just sat there, however one girl started playing the notes from the lowest up to the highest ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...