Friday, March 29, 2019

3/29/19


1. There was a large rattle snake in a closet/cave and I was trying to kill it with a broom handle. It finally went away but then a couple miniature waterfowl appeared and I tried to smash them. Apparently I was going to paint the scene and wanted them out of the picture.

2. My wife, Wally, and I were in a giant indoor book mall. I was looking for a book called "Renoir's Coat" which was highly recommended. The first store didn't have it. The second one we went to had a lot of used library books but they didn't have it either. However the sales lady told me she saw the movie.

3. I got a job at an ad agency downtown and I was sharing my office with a couple junior writers. One of them left several clippings of her favorite poems and cartoons on my desk, which I didn't get. While walking down a hall with escalators, I realized I had recently gone to NYC but forgot to turn in an expense account.

4. I was in a Middle-Eastern grocery store. I brought the last milk carton up to the counter. It was banged up and when the clerk opened it, the milk was dried up and spoiled. I said to him, "You're out of milk, pomegranate juice, and pita. That makes you 0 for 3. Bye!" And I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...