Thursday, March 28, 2019

3/28/19


1. I was downtown at night during the Detroit Jazz Festival and it was pretty crowded. I bought a beer and by the time I finished it, it was so crowded I could barely move. Several of us agreed that it  was "no longer enjoyable" and we were going to head out.

2. We were at a friend's apartment waiting for someone to drop off a dog that we were going to sit for. Another friend's son was in the bathroom I was waiting to use. At one point someone pointed out a photograph of Vermont and I pointed to a small chalet and joked that it was the capitol of the state.

3. We watched a group of giant men swinging on the vines of some huge trees, fighting. It was like being in a cartoon.

4. A couple of the giants and I were sitting at a bar and they were putting their faces on the bar and doing impressions of gangsters with high-pitched Italian accented voices. One of the men told a suicide bomber joke. The punchline had something to do with preferring to be a smoked omelette than a smoked...(something else I didn't catch).

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...