Monday, March 25, 2019

3/25/19


1. I was driving around in a semi, trying to figure out where the dock I was that I was supposed to deliver my cargo to. The information was on a chip that looked like a flash drive. I ran into an Indian man wearing a turban and I asked him if he happened to have a chip reader and he said of course. I nodded my head and said, "Of course you do.".

2. We were searching for a good Italian restaurant/hotel in Manhattan. One of the restaurants sent out a crew of wine stewards and they had wine samples in what looked like Coke bottles and we sampled one of them. It turned out to be an excellent Chianti.

3. I was staying in a house in Wine Country in California with a bunch of kids. It was early evening and my dad, mom, and grandpa informed us they were going out to dinner. I found my teddy bear, which I've had since I was a little kid. It had these odd, blue patches on its face. I asked the kids if they knew where it came from and told them it was from my Aunt Mary Jane when I was born and that maybe I should give it to her to keep for me. She just happened to be there.

4. I was an ump at a girls softball. The count went to 3-2 on the batter and the next pitch was about five feet wide of the plate and I yelled, "batter, take your base!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...