Sunday, March 24, 2019

3/24/19


I only have a vague recollection of the tail end of a couple dreams.

1. A bunch of us were creating handbills for a rock concert. The process involved writing the name of the band onto a small piece of cardboard, then they were were mutilated by cutting them, shooting a staple gun at them, and crumpling them up into balls. A bunch of them would be included in a box and given/sent out.

2. My wife and I were giving someone a tour of our old neighborhood, which actually resembled my grandparents neighborhood on the west side of the city. We pointed out the church were we were married, It had moved a couple blocks and was now a baptist church and no longer had the Chinese female priest who married us We also passed by an beauty salon that specialized in facials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...