Tuesday, March 19, 2019

3/19/19


1. J, a friend of mine stopped by my room on his way out to lunch. I showed him a white clothes chest a coworker had recently painted. The theme was some elderly British actor chasing a Bond girl. It was painted on all four sides and was quite attractive. J mentioned that he recently sold all his stock including his Apple stock and suggested I do the same.

2. A couple of gangster types, one of whom was wielding a sword, tried to hijack the SUV I was driving. I shoved him to the ground and ran him over. We then drove through several neighborhoods that had gravel roads behind the small, ranch homes. Eventually, my wife and I arrived at a miniature National Park that had bright reddish brown sand dunes. My wife got out of the vehicle and I could see her half way down a precipice.

3. I arrived in Florida on vacation. I was going to spend a few days in some city before joining my parents in Boca Raton. I realized that I didn't have my luggage or any credit cards or money with me. A middle-aged black woman was in the room with me and told me her daughters went to school with one of my daughters. She knew this because my last name sounded familiar.

Somehow, I arrived back home and drove down my old street. The home I grew up in had been torn down and we now lived on the next block. The keys to the small ranch house were near the back door, but the house was already unlocked. A friend and I looked through a bunch of maps, trying to locate exactly where my parents were, so I could call them to let them know what happened. The maps were of other countries including Norway, I finally found a map of Florida right before I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...