Friday, March 15, 2019

3/15/19


1. I was attending a weekend craft beer tasting event with my older daughter. We spent the first afternoon sampling various beers and noticed many of the participants were falling asleep. We wondered if they were going to get a second wind after napping and we decided to take a stroll to revive ourselves.

2. I had a miniature Model T and decided our family was going to take a trip out west ("The" Out West or western Michigan? Don't know). Not only was our car half size, we were too. And, we were dressed in 1920's outfits. As we embarked on our trip, we figured out that our vehicle could only do 25 or 30 mph tops, so we'd better stick to smaller roads and avoid highways. We got caught in some kind of commotion downtown (a festival of some sort), but eventually started heading out of town. The car broke down in Dearborn, and I woke up at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...