Thursday, March 14, 2019

3/14/10


1. We were in a room with lots of windows and were under siege by some undefined enemy. We were scrambling to make sure all the openings were sealed up before we counter attacked.

2. My wife and I were downtown, near Greektown and my brother-in-law Bill was going to by us each a hamburger for $3. I searched the back of my minivan for some money. The van was filled with boxes of currency which was actually my vast collectible coin and currency collection. I kept pulling out coins which were things like silver dollars and rare quarters, or either foreign bills or silver certificates. I finally found a two dollar bill that I was willing to part with and a copper two part bullet shell that had a spring inside which somehow represented a dollar. I gave both of these to Bill to pay for the hamburger.

3. My wife and kids were in a truck that I was hauling with a golf cart. We were at the top of a skyscraper where there was an entrance to "Christmas World"-- a huge factory that produces all the artificial Christmas trees and ornaments for the entire planet. We kept driving around trying to find the exit. When we got to a comptrollers window, the person mentioned that it was the middle of a work shift and it might be difficult to exit at this time. I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...