Sunday, March 17, 2019

3/17/19


After a night of fuzzy dreams that I couldn't remember, I had several lucid dreams last night:

1. I was getting dressed to go to my Senior Prom and was with several female classmates. I was almost dressed and had trouble picking out the right necktie. We spent a great deal of time trying on tie after tie, until I finally settled on a grey and tan striped one. As we headed out, I woke up.

2. The dream sort of continued. We were going to attend our all-night party. As we reflected back, the night was such a  blur we forgot almost everything about it the first time, but somehow, we had a chance to redo it. Once again, the evening was such a blur, the next morning we had only vague memories of what had occurred.

3. I was visiting a crew that was mowing the grass and trimming the edge of a small hill in the cemetery where I worked in college. I asked one of the workers if I could borrow his edger and posed for several photographs. I started talking to and befriending one of the workers who looked like pure evil, with all kinds of tattoos, but actually was  nice guy.

4. I was staying at a guesthouse in San Francisco. The tile walkway outside had a bunch of ice on it and a friend and I were charged with cleaning it. I started scraping it but decided it would be easier to pour boiling water on it. I came out with a pan of steaming water and sent my friend inside to warm up. Someone mentioned that the water might freeze, but I noted that the air in the city was so dry, it would evaporate before it froze.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...