Wednesday, March 13, 2019

3/13/19


1. A bunch of my wife's friends and I somehow ended up back in middle school, even though we all had graduated from high school. After school, we were carpooling and discussing our classes.

2. I don't remember why we were there, but for some reason, I was sharing a room with two guys and a woman. We were trying to figure out the arrangements and the guy in the bed next to me thought we should share a blanket. I told him I didn't need it and the cover would be warm enough. The woman came into the room and discretely changed into her pajamas before getting under the covers.

3. My wife and I were walking down the street of a walled town with a friend who was terrifically hungover. We walked into a courtyard that was part of some religious order. They had a bunch of food stalls serving Middle Eastern food. My friend said maybe if he had something to eat, he might be up for doing some drinking.

1 comment:

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...