Tuesday, March 12, 2019

3/12/19


1. I was in a city (New Orleans, perhaps) and had taken a shower. After putting on a bathrobe, I was going to head up to my hotel room and get ready to go out for the evening. The elevator was this strange rusty sheet of metal, suspended by a couple of ropes. It looked pretty precarious, so I opted to take the stairs, which was crowded with folks who had the same idea.  There was some confusion about which room was mine. It gets fairly fuzzy from here.

2. A bunch of us were gathered in a large room and preparing a giant ham, which actually looked more like a big honking meatloaf. I was decorating the top of it with strips of sautéed onions and cooked meat. My Aunt Kathy asked me to email her when the ham was ready to put into the oven, but I had problems sending the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...