Wednesday, February 27, 2019

2/27/19



1. I was with a group of lawyers in one of their homes. We were getting ready to go to court for a huge and potentially lucrative case. I noticed that the lining of my suit coat was fraying and coming loose. So we used a couple of diaper pins to reattach it. Then I discovered that I was missing a dress shirt, and we rummaged through our host's closet and found a couple of rumpled blue shirts. As I was trying one on, I woke up.

2. I was at a rich acquaintance's home and he was giving a small group of us a tour of his wine and beer cellar. He was boring us to tears pontificating on the merits of the various strains of hops he used in his craft beer making. A couple of the totally uninterested guests kept commenting out loud about wanting to go across the street to buy ice cream cones. Again, I woke up with a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...