Tuesday, February 26, 2019

2/26



1. There's a white down comforter that stretches all around the world. I'm putting little black dots on the edge of it with an inked pencil eraser. A news flash comes on announcing that if the comforter catches fire and completely burns, the oxygen around the earth will be depleted and life as we know it will cease to exist.

2. This one involved a football game where touching the side of a particular building with a football counts as a touchdown. A young black kid is standing next to the building and keeps hitting the building with a football while repeating "touchdown...touchdown...touchdown."

3. The lead singer of a popular rock group (like Radiohead) offers to perform at his girlfriend's garden center, even though he's pretty drunk. As he sings I notice his mouth is shaped like a turtle's and he doesn't move his lips while singing. I wander around the shop and see a lot of seed packs for white flowers. A young kid offers the singer a white toy car and the singer tells him he doesn't accept gifts, however alcohol would be okay.

4. I'm on the first tee at a golf course with three friends. They've already teed off and are already on the fairway looking for their balls. I notice that all the balls in my bag are either slashed or are badly misshapen, like they've been melted. I buy three new ones from the pro shop and as I try to tee off, I see they're all in the same shape. The next foursome is getting ready to tee off. So I decide I'm just going to quit golf and have them tell my buddies to go ahead without me and I'll just drive around for a couple hours and pick them up when they're done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...