Thursday, February 28, 2019

2/28/19


My dream was a hodgepodge of seemingly unrelated incidents. It started at our city park, which was a picnic area and a modest swimming pool. In the dream however, I ran into an old high school friend, who I'll call Mary D.,  and we reminisced about how quaint it used to be. It had evolved into a theme park with amusement rides, several restaurants, and an olympic-size pool. She asked me to cut open her suitcase, which she couldn't get open. I just happened to have a chain saw and when I tried to cut into it, I cut along a seam which destroyed it beyond repair. I offered to buy her a new one, and we walked out of the park, suitcase in tow. I woke up several times, and kept returning to the dream, which included several misc. settings, including the home I grew up in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...