Monday, February 25, 2019

2/25

#1. I was participating in a marathon which was largely held indoors. A tall blond guy was trying to beat me in the race, and in fact, that seemed to be the whole purpose of the race. At one point, we ended up in a large cafeteria, where we were supposed to stop and eat a piece of meatloaf before continuing To continue, we had to figure out which exit, which were unmarked, connected to the course.

#2. I was on a bus touring colleges in southeastern Michigan. This was taking place after a day of high school classes (bear in mind, I graduated from high school many years ago). We were all complaining about the number of schools we had to tour in one afternoon. Eventually, we came to a girl's home to drop her off. It was a beautiful mansion, and I introduced myself, mentioning a mutual friend, and I told her how pleased I was that the home still remained in her family after all these years.



No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...