Thursday, May 23, 2024

5/23/24

I'm cross country skiing Milwaukee. I start out near an old brewery. They're this brand new style of skis and they're incredibly fast. I can ski at least 25 mph and can ski on snow , grass or the sidewalk. I end up in an industrial and rough apart of town. Someone tells me how to get back to where I started from. It looks like it's across a lake. 

I'm walking around NYC taking a bunch of photos with my camera. I end up in an old two-story green building. It had a name like the "Limehouse" or something.  The inside is really cool with lots of antiques. There are tables set up and some people are eating. I take a ton of photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10/11/24

I'm on a date with a heavy-set young black woman. We go to a movie downtown. It's very moving and I'm going to review it Then we...