Sunday, February 4, 2024

2/3/24

I'm at a jazz concert. I have my old Zildjian symbol with me. I start tapping on it with my fingernail to the time of the music. The drummer keeps stopping the music and tells me to be quiet. I try to explain that I'm tapping quietly.

I'm on Mack in St. Clair Shoes and I'm mixing gin & tonics for people I notice one of the lemons has the skin missing and someone mentions that he was saving it for someone. 

I'm on GP Blvd and I'm cooking a steak for Joe and my dad. It's a big hunk of meat and there are a ton of fatty parts on it. My dad tells me I can cut out pieces of fat and cook those separately and serve them as a side dish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...