Wednesday, November 29, 2023

11/20/23

I was going to go to a business event with Marge. Afterwards, we were going to spend the night together. Finally she tells me she's still married and it's off.

(I wake up. When I fall back asleep the dream continues)

I'm at Campbell-Ewald and Rick Simmons wants me to work on a project with him. We go into Kent's office and he says no. I hear that Tija and David are getting divorced and we're supposed to keep it a secret. I see Tija in her old beat up Volvo and pretend I don't see her. Back at C-E Rick takes me to meet a creative director named Don and he tells him he want's me hired. Rick leaves and Don and I exchange witticisms. Then a secretary comes and unlocks the door to my new office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...