Wednesday, November 29, 2023

11/19/23

I'm on a bus with Carlesa on the west side. We need to get some papers signed at one of three UN buildings. Then we're eating in a Chinese restaurant. The food is goon except the crab on my plate is still moving. We wrap up our food to go. I have a large box and I put it onto a smaller bag. Then I'm at a junkyard with Andy & Deb. There are a ton of old freighters and airplanes there and I take a ton of pix of them. We wander around and Essie Kwan is its us. She needs to get on a train. We take some photos. I pose with a Chinese guy and his skin is really greasy. 

I drove downtown. I was going to get a cup of coffee. I bang into a bus and Cobo Hall. Then I drive down Atwater and it's really crowded. I go into a coffee shop and get a cappuccino. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...