Tuesday, August 8, 2023

8/8/23

Someone who looked like Leo works down the hall from me. He's going to copy the Poi Dog Pondering album for me. The names of the songs are written on pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. I'm looking for a flash drive for him to use. I keep hearing the son "Catacomb" over and over. It's associated with some girl I'm madly in love with.  

I'm walking home from some northern suburb and I'm holding a plate of food. When I walk into an old, fancy hotel I drop a bunch of lettuce. I pick up a bunch of it and throw it out the window. When I go outside there's a fireman and I have to walk over the firehose 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...