Tuesday, August 8, 2023

8/6/23

I run onto Wally at a grocery store. At first he pretends he doesn't see me. Then we shake hands and talk. He mentions someone he's going to see at the Jazz Fest. Then we're in a restaurant and he orders some fancy French entree, After dinner I go up to the cashier and try to pay. I hand them my credit card and D.L. I keep waiting for them to process my payment. I wait for over an hour and nothing happens. Finally I start shouting. Then it's the next morning and they still haven't rung me up! 

I'm in a big gym. I'm doing this exercize where you hop on one leg four times. Then you switch legs and hop on that one four times. I do this while hopping around the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...