Monday, July 3, 2023

7/3/23

I'm in a palace in England. One of the rooms is empty and they're bringing in furniture. In another huge room they're playing baseball. I get up to bat, and the bat is made of two thin metal rods. I hit a line drive single, and then take second on a hit by the next batter. The game is called "3-2-2" and it involves betting on individual players. Some guards come and break the game up. I wander outside and the palace is under construction and I spot a big garden area that needs attention. 

I'm driving around Belle Isle giving one of my tours. Several cars drive by and honk their horns. The passengers wave to me and I can't figure out who they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...