Friday, June 30, 2023

6/30/23

I grabbed my toothbrush to clean up some grease. Then after using it I realized there were a bunch of old toothbrushes I could use. So I cleaned up my toothbrush and put it back in the brush holder on the sink. 

I'm at a party sitting with Nick. I have a full glass of red wine and Diana comes by and comments that I shouldn't be drinking. I tell her I'm only having one glass and she's okay with it. We're snacking on desserts and there's a spray can full of some chocolate that Emily S. brought. I spray a little out and it hardens. It tastes amazing and Emily walks by and nods her head as if to say "Isn't in incredible?"  

Our cat Lizzie is scratching the back of our sofa. I yell at her to stop and I smack her backside and she runs away. I feel terrible because I've never hit her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...