Monday, June 26, 2023

6/26/23

We're visiting some people who live way up in some northern suburb of Detroit. The woman looks like Liz Wall. We're there with her, her husband and three boys. One of the boys has some ailment--he's up and about and then he has to lie down in a hospital bed. The house has a lot of antiques and I comment that I thought they'd live in an old house instead of a modern one. The husband demonstrates his old radio that has incredible sound. I mention that I read an article about a new sound system from Dolby and he mentions that his old radio sounds just as good. It's getting late and I wonder how we're getting back home. The busses have stopped running. Maybe we'll have to take a Lyft. The boys are going to play some sport in the backyard. Hockey?

I'm with Hannah and I'm going to show her this interesting courtyard of an old church. We drive in and I mention it was the scene of where someone had abducted a kid and hid him/her inside the abandoned church. This location has appeared in my dreams before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...