Monday, June 19, 2023

6/19/23

I was dressed up as a female flamenco dancer and was walking around the block (on Rivard).

I'm at a party and was going to mix up some chemicals to get high. I was going to put them in a briefcase. Wally was there and some kid mentioned that he was a dick. 

I'm fishing with my brothers and my dad. It was in some sort of huge shed. I can see a bunch of huge fish underwater coming towards the dock. I cast my line out and almost immediately catch a fish. I reel it in. I get excited and ask my dad what kid of fish it is. He tells me to keep it down so the other fishermen don't hear and come over to our spot. Paul scales it and theres a big cooler to put it in. I need to go get ice for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...