Monday, October 31, 2022

10/31/22

I''m out at a bar with Sarah and Alex. There's a band playing and people are dancing and we're having a great time. I look at my watch and it's 1:30!

A bunch of us are at a Coney Island having lunch. After everyone's done eating I order a meat pie and a small beer. Then everyone pays. Sarah and Hannah are in line at the register. When it's my turn I give the cashier a $10 bill. Someone had cut ut the presidential portrait and I hope the cashier doesn't notice She puts it on top of a stack of bills and tells me she doesn't have change for a hundred. I explain that it was a ten. She gives me some change with includes a coupe of colorful foreign bills that are wrapped in clear plastic. (Colorful foreign money is a common occurrence in my dreams). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...