Sunday, October 30, 2022

10/30/22

I'm walking across town on 8 Mile Road. It's all built up like Midtown Manhattan. There are skyscrapers and the buildings are all banks and investment firms I've never heard of. And there are tons of people out shopping and walking around. Then I enter a more desolate part of town. There's a huge pile of palettes with various goods on them. I climb up it and discover there are tons of goods that have been stored there to create shortages, so the big corporations can price gouge. I find packages with two huge Hershey's Kisses in them and all sorts of other stuff. I start yelling down to the people who are gathering to go get the news crews and investigate. We keep shouting, "Get the news reporters!" because we fear that if it doesn't get exposed, we'll get bumped off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...