Wednesday, October 12, 2022

10/12/22

I was a writer for a newspaper and I wanted to learn how to do layouts. Tom Davidson was the art director and he was sitting at his computer. I watched as he put a layout together. I think we were outside. 

The Dickensons were over and Brian was teasing Lizzie, our cat in the living room. I told him to stop it because we never do that to her. 

Wally was in town and we were hanging around near Balduck Park. Peter and Patty Dodge were with us. We stopped in to Allemons and the owner was there. He was wearing yellow rubber boots and was hosing the place down. He mentioned that he was the new owner and that there were only three owners of the place. I was trying to get to my car. There was a new public works type building that was fenced off so I couldn't get through to Mack. There were small houses and they all had fences so I couldn't get through. I finally arrived at an indoor bike track. It was covered with a  cushiony rubber material and a bike race had just begun. I ran out on the track, knowing I could get through to Mack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...