Tuesday, October 11, 2022

10/11/22

 

I'm hanging out with some goth female musicians. It's nighttime. Someone asks me to do some freeform poetry. I do some riffing. Then we're on a lawn, packing up our equipment. 

I'm with Kathleen Kargula and someone wants to meet her dad. I tell them he's a famous artist. 

I'm at a Jewish wedding and I'm looking for some styrofoam containers to take some food home. Then they run out of everything. I grab some candies and a couple big bags of Better Made potato chips. 

There's some kind of creature living behind our garage. It's all overgrown so I can't see it. I spray it with water either to melt it or make it go away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...