Thursday, August 4, 2022

8/4/22

I have a bunch of cash. Not sure where it came from but I'm dividing it up for me, Paul, and David. There are several fifty-dollar bills and I make three piles of money.

I ride a motorcycle downtown. I go into the Renaissance Center to park it. The structure is real confusing and I have trouble figuring out where to park. 

I'm with my Aunt Mary Jane in the cafeteria at Marygrove College. She's living at St. Paul's in the convent there and we discuss what a great location it is, being next to the lake and across from the huge field at the GP Academy. She gets up and leaves me with a few couples who are middle aged. I ask them what they're doing there and they tell me they're seniors at the school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...