Wednesday, August 3, 2022

8/2/22

We live below Jefferson in Detroit. I'm outside and there's some snow on the ground but it's starting to melt. I find a snow ski and hop on it and slide down the sidewalk. I go over to the neighbors house an pick up a shovel I find on the front lawn. There's a black maid in the window and I tell her it's okay, I'm a friend of Rick's (Anzinger). I shovel some snow onto the sidewalk. Then I fill up a bushel basket with snow and put it on the sidewalk. There's another couple there and we hang out and chat. Then the guy walks home (around the bloc). The woman is an attractive blonde and she ask me if there's a temple around the neighborhood. Then I tell her we should exchange names and phone numbers. It's looks like we're destined to become lifelong friends and why put off the inevitable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...