Friday, May 6, 2022

5/5/22

I'm at some kind of food bar where we can fill up styrofoam containers of food. There's a whole roasted pig, and I stuff a bunch of sliced pork into a container. I also grab some tortillas as well. It's kind of gross how much meat I pack into the containers. 

I'm in a brand new complex that's a combination of shopping mall and senior housing. It's a huge 2 or 3-story building that's mostly stores. I'm having a hard time tracking down the actual housing are, but I think it's at the ends of the structure. I run into my dad who's living there. He tells me he and my mom are living with Aunt Betty. He mentions something about how Paul is just pretending to get along with me, and after some event takes place, Paul won't have any more contact with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...