Tuesday, March 8, 2022

3/7/22

I'm with Linda Minella and Chris Hume. There's an old olive tree that's almost completely dead except for one branch. I comment that we should cut it down to the ground and see if it comes back. I keep flying up in the air and returning to them. Then I'm in some kind of factory and a bunch of kids including Dave Still are pushing a cart around. It keeps hitting the walls and a bunch of the bricks fall out. 

I'm waiting for some concert to start. I'm standing outside of a store that's giving out free temporary tattoos. A woman is standing in front of a rack that looks like a display of records only they're tattoos of various metal bands. I ask if they have one of the MC5 and she says no. I don't recognize any of the bands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

4/13/24

I'm in the basement and there's a big rubber cone that's supposed to suck out the water. It has two parts and I play around with...